At Whelehans Pharmacy It's all about "YOU"
Offering excellent and personalized customer service, our friendly and highly trained staff are always on hand to give assistance and advice.
Whelehans Pharmacy has been serving the people of Mullingar, Westmeath and surrounding areas since 1898.
We cater for all your health and beauty needs, offering a comprehensive range of medicines, cosmetics and fragrances. We offer leading brands such as Chanel, D&G, Gucci , Vita Liberata. Thalgo and exclusive to Whelehans, Elizabeth Arden.
The core of our success for over 100 years is delivering care to the community through exemplary customer care. Our highly trained staff provide an efficient service in a friendly and personal manner.
In addition to conventional medicines we sell a range of natural medicines and products including our own range of Tonics, Creams and Mixtures to offer you an alternative to conventional medicines.
Eamonn Brady MPSI is the owner of Whelehans Pharmacy in Mullingar
He graduated from the Robert Gordon University in Aberdeen in 2000 with a Masters in Pharmacy.
He worked for Boots in the UK before moving back to Ireland in 2002.
He bought Whelehans Pharmacy in Mullingar in 2005. Since then, Eamonn and his team have extended the range of services offered by Whelehans.
- Physiotherapy with Chartered Physiotherapist Kevin Coneely MISCP of Health Step Physiotherapy
- Chiropody with James Pedley MChSI
- Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine with Eddie Dowd BSc Ac, BSc CHM, Dip Tuina, MATCMI
- Post Breast-Cancer Prosthesis and Bra Fitting with Cancer Support Santuary LARCC
- Free Hearing Tests with Sinead Egan MISHAA of Advance Hearing
- Nutrition Advice Service with Nutritionist Caroline Masters
Our services include:
- Free Prescription Delivery
- Free Blister Packing of Medication
- Medicine Costs Review
- Flu Vaccination with pharmacist Eamonn Brady MPSI
Interested in reducing your monthly medicines bill?
Send us your Name and Contact Number in the box above and our pharmacist will call you to discuss the savings you can make.
38 Pearse St,
Tel 044 9334591