A massage on the feet which connects with each part of the body to help relieve stress and related issues.
You can make an appointment in store or by phoning us at 044 93 34591
Fertility reflexology / Pregnancy reflexology
Free consultation and information leaflet available
5 interesting facts about Reflexology
- Reflexology originated circa 2450b.c. in ancient Egypt.
- In the 1890's Dr William H.Fitzgerald discovered that by applying pressure on one area of the body, he could anesthetize or reduce pain in a corresponding part of the body.
- Reflexology opens neural pathways by stimulating nearly 10000 nerve endings on the feet in a single session thereby increasing their function.
- The most popular reason for receiving Reflexology is for helping eliminate pain. It can reduce the severity of pain by simply relieving tension in the affected muscles that often are responsible for headaches, migraines, backache etc.
- Reflexology is commonly used to help with sleep disorders such as insomnia by inducing a state of deep relaxation and helping the body get back into its normal circadian rhythms.