Therapeutic Treats at Whelehans
- Hot Stone Body Massage: Let yourself succumb to the heat of the basalt stones, warmed essential oils and relaxing massage techniques. Full Body €80 Back €50
- Holistic Body Massage: A relaxing massage to help ease out tense muscles and reduce stress levels. €60 for 60 minutes, €45 for 45 mins, €35 for 30 minutes.
- Reiki: A spiritual healing practice which transfers universal energy through the hands which allows the body to self-heal. Helpful with stress related issues. €45 for 45 minutes
- Thai foot & Scalp Ritual: A traditional Thai foot soak, scrub and massage followed by a face and scalp massage. Bliss! €45 for 40 minutes
- Reflexology (Including Maternity, fertility) €45 For More details click HERE
- Indian Head Massage An ancient ayurveda massage on the arms, shoulders, neck, scalp and face to help alleviate tension, headaches, insomnia, sinusitis and stress. A deeply relaxing therapy.€45
- Hopi Ear Candling €45 For More details click HERE
- Holistic Facial €60
Fiona Conlan-Nally, originally from Glasson, Co.Westmeath trained at The Coen-Cantrell College of Beauty Therapy in Galway (2002) where she qualified in I.T.E.C. , C.I.B.T.A.C. and C.I.D.E.S.C.O.
Fiona then moved to Mullingar where she gained a further 3 years Therapist experience before moving on to launch Therapeutic Treats in December 2005.
Fiona decided to open up Therapeutic Treats in Mullingar after living there for over three years and having made Mullingar her home. In June 2014 she relocated her business to above Whelehans Pharmacy, 38 Pearse St., Mullingar.
"My aim is to provide Therapies that nuture the entire person; body, mind & soul. I endeavour to provide a personal treatment to each client helping them achieve deep relaxation and allowing for the body and soul to harmonise, thus reducing stress and the ailments associated with it." - Fiona