Medicare Lifesense T4 Infrared Ear Thermometer
The Medicare Lifesense T4 Infrared Ear Thermometer with its ergonomic design and large, illuminated display is suitable for all the family from infants to seniors.
With only 1-3 second measurement, temperature monitoring is easy, gentle and fast. The Thermometer also has an essential fever notice emitting a series of beeps for raised temperatures. A red display and a flashing result, while 12 memory spaces allow you to easily monitor temperature development.
• Medicare Infrared Ear Thermometer measures body temperature by detecting infrared heat given off by the eardrum
• Quick, accurate results - 1-3 seconds
• 12 memory sets
• 12 month warranty
• Switch between Celcius/Fahrenheit
• Fever Notice Alarm Feature
• Portable Size
• LCD Dsiplay
• No probe cover needed
• Auto-off feature
• Comes with a battery installed
• Suitable for Adults, Infants + Children
• Easy to clean and disinfect
Medicare Infrared Ear Thermometer measures body temperature by detecting infrared heat given off by the eardrum and surrounding tissues in 1 – 3 seconds. The Ear Thermometer is intended as an over-the-counter product that is simple to use at home, on people of all ages.
Why measure in the ear?
An ear thermometer is an easier, gentler choice of temperature taking than a lot of other alternatives, such as a rectal thermometer. The eardrum shares the same blood supply as the brain, therefore it is closer to the human body’s true temperature making it an accurate indicator of the body core temperature. The core body temperature is the heat generated from vital organs. Compared to other methods, measurement in the ear is:
1. Less affected by eating, drinking, and mouth-breathing.
2. More accurate than on the axillary
3. Less intrusive and more hygienic than rectal thermometers Pack Size :1